Technology is ever evolving, and we see it changing. How we do things these days? The motor industry is also embracing the change in technology which is why Ford is also continuing to improve the technology in their vehicles. The question is, are you tech savvy? Learn how to use your sync 3 with these easy steps:
- Make sure your phone is turned on when you enter your Ford Vehicle
- Go to your settings and switch on your Bluetooth
- Your SYNC 3 screen has a button with settings. Press the settings button
- Choose the Bluetooth and add your device to connect
- Your device will start to scan the number of Bluetooth devices available nearby
- Your FORD SYNC 3 should reflect as one of the devices available
- Select it to continue
- You will receive a pin on both your device and your SNYC 3. This pin should be the same on both devices allowing you to pair the two devices together.
- You may receive a pop up message on your SYNC 3 system asking you “if you would like to make your phone a favourite on the SYNC system” – You can deny or accept
- Press “finish” to complete the process.
With these easy steps you will be able to connect your device to the SYNC 3 system and enjoy easy driving pleasure.