On Saturday the 27th of April 2019 CMH Kempster Ford Randburg held a ride and drive fun day with a few of our faithful customers. The all-new 2019 Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.0 Bi-Turbo was the focal point of the event.
All who had the luxury of attending the event were left astonished by the look and feel of the new Ford Ranger. With its revised bumper and new grill, which features as a horizontal bar, it’s no surprise that this masterpiece was a massive success.
Below are a few key points you can expect from the new Ford Ranger’s facelift:
- New Ranger builds on its ‘tough truck’ character with detail changes to the exterior and interior
- Advanced all-new 2.0 Bi-Turbo and Single Turbo engines introduced in conjunction with sophisticated 10-speed automatic transmission. Proven 2.2 and 3.2 TDCi engines remain an integral part of the line-up
- Significant changes to suspension improve ride comfort and refinement – particularly on rough surfaces
- Ranger continues to set the trend with new technologies: Semi-Automatic Parallel Park Assist, Passive Entry and Start, innovative EZ lift tailgate which drastically reduces closing effort
- All models come standard with Ford Protect, comprising a four-year/120 000km comprehensive warranty, three-year/unlimited distance roadside assistance and five-year/unlimited km corrosion warranty. A six-year/90 000km service plan is included, with 15 000km service intervals.
The Ford Ranger’s new features and modifications left our customers speechless with its all new extravagant capabilities.
The ride and drive fun day was a massive success and was enjoyed by all who had attended. Emile Joubert, a customer who attended the event said “Thanks for taking the time to organize this event. Involving clients through initiatives such as these is welcomed and appreciated. Riaan, thank you for your insight and friendliness as always.”
Come into CMH Kempster Ford Randburg and test drive the new Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.0 Bi-Turbo Today.
Ford Media Center SA