As we get ready for the December holidays it is important to know that our vehicles are ready for whatever journey we planned in order for us to have a safe trip . With that in mind we are offering a Complimentary Vehicle Health Check at CMH Kempster Ford Umhlanga to keep you mobile not only for December, but for every type of use going forward. The Vehicle Health Check is there to simply check the state of your car and provide you with relevant advice. It’s completely up to you whether you use us for any maintenance or repairs that are needed. In most cases, our customers choose for us to do so as while the vehicle is in our care, this is the most convenient option.
Most of the items done in The Vehicle complimentary Health Check will consist of the following:
- Belts /Hoses and mounts – ensuring that they are checked for leaks or damages .
- Battery – checking Battery condition
- Brake System – check done includes brake lines, hoses and parking brake
- Steering/Suspension – Shocks/ Struts/Steering pump/Rack/Linkage/Tie rods checked for leaks, damages and/or performance
- Exhaust System – Checked for leaks, damages and loose parts.
- Transmission – Check linkages, Transmission , axle boots and lubricate as needed.
- Exterior – Check body of the vehicle.
- Tyres – Check tyre tread depth.
- Fluids – ensure fluids are at correct levels .
- Wiper Blades – Ensure they are in good condition
- Lights – Ensure all are working
- Spare Wheel – in good condition and tyre pressure levels are correct
These are just some of the important items that will undergo a health check. Once these are done you are ready for your next trip or day to day usage.
The Vehicle Complimentary Health Check is offered Subject to booking availability so don’t hesitate and contact us now on the number provided below, or simply visit our website and make an Enquiry.
0877248040 www.umhlangaford.co.za 115 Flanders Drive,Mount Edgecombe