It is inevitable that you will have to replace your car at some point since they do not last for eternity. Here are six signs that it’s time to let go of your old car, according to CMH Ford Ballito.
1. As cars age, they become more difficult to maintain, so if you spend time online looking at different vehicles and great deals like the ones, we offer at CMH Ford Ballito, you might be in the market for a new vehicle.
2. CMH Ford Ballito says as the mileage on your old vehicle rises, it will become more difficult to sell. This is because with higher mileage comes a lot of wear and tear. If the mileage is getting high, it might be time to sell your old vehicle.
3. Remember, older cars are less safe. Newer cars come with more safety features and technology. CMH Ford Ballito says look at your current car’s safety features and determine if they are suitable, if not, then it is time to upgrade.
4. CMH Ford Ballito says to ask yourself if your vehicle will make it on a long road trip. If you’re doubting it, then it is time to get a new vehicle.
5. Does your vehicle use more fuel than usual? You may have some underlying issues with your vehicle that make it a gas guzzler. The cost of fixing these issues could be high. Your car will cost you more in fuel and repairs if it isn’t fixed.
6. As time goes on, you’ll have a harder time finding spare parts.Your old vehicle may require certain parts that are no longer available, or you may have to wait a long time to get them.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your vehicle or find a great deal, CMH Ford Ballito is ready to assist you in finding the vehicle that’s right for you. We invite you to visit our luxurious showroom at 35-37 Moffat Drive Ballito or visit fordballito.co.za to view our online showroom.
35 -37 Moffat Drive Ballito Business Park Dolphin Coast032 946 5600 fordballito.co.za