The new Ford Ranger Thunder is here! The Ranger is one of the best-selling vehicles in South Africa, and now Ford has released another special Ranger, called the Thunder.
Based on the existing Wildtrak, the new Thunder edition features an updated tough and distinctive design with an edgier look for customers who aren’t afraid to be noticed. It is characterized by:
- New 3D front grille with red detail
- Red exterior detailing
- 3D Thunder badge on the side and back
- New black 18″ Alloy wheels
- New leather seats with interior red stitching
- Black mountain top roller shutter
- Bed-divider in load box
- Sports hoop with red inserts
As with the Wildtrak and Ranger Raptor, the Thunder is powered by the 2.0-litre Bi-Turbo engine producing 157kW and 500Nm, and is mated with a 10-speed automatic transmission. It is available in both 4×2 and 4×4 so it will definitely turn some heads on and off the road! Clients can choose from Sea Grey, Absolute Black, Frozen White and Moondust Silver.
Some innovative features you will find in the Thunder are:
- Active Park Assist with Parallel Parking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning
- Smart Keyless Entry and Push-Button Start
- 230V/150W Power Converter
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
All models come standard with Ford Protect, comprising a 4 year or 120 000km comprehensive warranty, three-year/unlimited km roadside assistance, and five-year/unlimited distance corrosion warranty. A 6 year or 90 000km service plan is included, with 15,000km / annual service intervals.
Step into the Thunder and create a beautiful storm wherever you go! Contact our sales team on 087 724 8757 or visit us at 610 Steve Biko Road, Gezina, Pretoria and savour the flavour of Thunder.
Written by: Chamoney Berrange’