- Below are a few key points you can expect from the new Ford Ranger’s facelift:
- New Ranger builds on its ‘tough truck’ character with detail changes to the exterior and interior
- Advanced all-new 2.0 Bi-Turbo and Single Turbo engines introduced in conjunction with sophisticated 10-speed automatic transmission. Proven 2.2 and 3.2 TDCi engines remain an integral part of the line-up
- Significant changes to suspension improve ride comfort and refinement – particularly on rough surfaces
- Ranger continues to set the trend with new technologies: Semi-Automatic Parallel Park Assist, Passive Entry and Start, innovative EZ lift tailgate which drastically reduces closing effort
- All models come standard with Ford Protect, comprising a four-year/120 000km comprehensive warranty, three-year/unlimited distance roadside assistance and five-year/unlimited km corrosion warranty. A six-year/90 000km service plan is included, with 15 000km service intervals.
On Saturday the 27th of April 2019 CMH Kempster Ford Randburg held a ride and drive fun day with a few of our faithful customers. The all-new 2019 Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.0 Bi-Turbo was the focal point of the event. All who had the luxury of attending the event were left astonished by the look and feel of the new Ford Ranger. With its revised bumper and new grill, which features as a horizontal bar, it’s no surprise that this masterpiece was a massive success.