Ford built it because you demanded it!
Ford’s next-generation Everest has officially been unveiled to the world.
The next-generation Everest is an adventure-ready SUV with exceptional comfort and customer-centric technology.
Our team at CMH Ford Ballito is here to share everything we know about this superb family SUV:
First and foremost, let’s talk about the Model line-up – The updated Everest will be introduced in two derivatives, The Sport and Platinum series.
· The two derivatives will be available at CMH Ford Ballito.
· Blacked-out grill trims, and wheels will be featured on the Everest Sport, coordinating with a dark ebony interior for a dominating signature effect.
· Featuring a hot foil accented mesh grille and silk chrome accents, the Everest Platinum is designed to provide you with a sophisticated, luxurious, and intelligent feel.
A 2.0l Bi-turbo engine powers the Everest sport, while a 3.0l V6 engine powers the platinum.
These Turbo diesel engines provide the kind of torque and power customers expect.
There are eight different colours available for the Next Generation, so there will be something for everyone.
In both derivatives, there are 7 seats, with partial leather on the sports and premium leather on the platinum.
Our listing below highlights some of the newest features in in-car entertainment, comfort, safety, security, and convenience.
There are amazing in-car entertainment options in both SUVs, including:
· 12″ Colour Touch Screen · They also come with 8/12 speakers. · The latest Ford SYNC® 4 technology · Ford Pass Connect with Embedded Modem incl. Trailer light check & Zone Lighting · Wireless charging pad · LCD clusters and so much more.
Considering Ford is big on safety and security, here are some new features this mean machine has to offer:
· Pre-collision assist · Dynamic brake support · Forward Collision warning · Automated emergency braking · 6 Airbags
With features like these, Ford has raised the bar on comfort and convenience:
· Passive Keyless entry and start · Overhead Aircon vents in the 2nd and 3rd row. · Auto High beam control · Privacy glass · Review cameras · Parking sensors · Dual zone temperature control
These vehicles have an endless list of features.
Let’s talk availability now that CMH Ford Ballito has given you a taste of the Next Generation Everest.
It is expected that they will be available by October 2022 at CMH Ford Ballito.
You will need to pre-order your vehicle to avoid disappointment as a limited order book is currently open.
To secure yours, contact CMH Ford Ballito today.
35 -37 Moffat Drive Ballito Business Park Dolphin Coast0877239278 fordballito.co.za