The CMH Kempster Ford Durban South’s Team has decided to join Fit 4 Life’s 12 week full body transformation challenge on the Bluff and CMH Kempster Ford Durban South have sponsored us. This challenge is designed to decrease body fat, increase lean muscle mass and strengthen the core. We are all different shapes and sizes, and all ages, some of us are total beginners and others are athletes. Our team has decided that we must lose weight before summer.
Fit 4 Life say we will lose weight, get ripped and tone up. We train four times a week with a professional trainer in an intimate and energized group. The Training environment is specially designed circuits which includes resistance training, strength training, cardio, kettle-bells, stretching and plyometric training.
Every single workout is different and even though we might have started off slow, in 12 weeks we will look back and smile. Never mind looking and feeling great.
We were privately assessed at the beginning of the challenge and will be checked again at the end of the 12 weeks.
Measurements and photographs were taken and then at the end more will be taken to track each person’s progress and this will be used when judging the winners.
12 weeks of dedication to both training and diet plus hard work that will be giving us amazing results as well as a new love for fitness and training. We will be leading a happier, healthier, stronger, leaner and certainly a much fitter lifestyle.
• Improved health (improves cholesterol levels, lowers high blood pressure, lowers risk of diabetes)
• Improved fitness (keeps your body fit and able)
• Increased self-confidence
• Makes you feel happier
• Better performance and productivity both at home and at work
• Helps you cope better with stress and alleviates anxiety
• Reduces feelings of depression and lessens fatigue
• Healthy body = a healthy mind (boosts mental health)
Visit us at 274 Edwin Swales Drive, Bluff or give us a call on 031 451 4700.
Ford. Go Further.