Ford Motor Company of South Africa is expanding its presence in the sub-B segment, compact utility vehicles (CUV), with the first-ever Ford Figo Freestyle Crossover based on the popular Figo hatchback.
The all-new Ford Figo Freestyle is designed to complement your freestyle-spirit, ideally suited for living the city life during the week and escaping on weekends to explore rugged terrains and fulfill your adventure-seeking personality. It has the qualities of an SUV in a compact package with robust design elements, bigger wheels, commanding seating, an increased ride height of 190mm, and front and rear skid plates that will provide an enhanced level of underbody protection when driving on rougher surfaces. Roof rails are fitted as standard, allowing the easy fitment of a roof rack to carry the necessary equipment to suit the outdoors-oriented lifestyles of our customers.
It fulfills the growing demand from younger buyers for a vehicle that is more compact and affordable than the Ecosport, but is just as capable and designed for adventurous individuals. The Figo Freestyle will effortlessly meet the aspirations of these courageous and dynamic customers.
The bold exterior styling is matched with an upmarket interior. Inside you are welcomed with sophisticated two-tone colours and an impressive array of Ford technologies that will make your driving experience more enjoyable and safe. It offers excellent value for money, enhanced versatility and practicality, an extensive list of standard features with an active cross-over character.
Two models are available in the New Figo, starting with the Trend and headlined by the top of the range Titanium series. Both models are powered by the very eager 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine which relies on a Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing and boasts a maximum power output of 91 kW and 150 Nm of torque.
- Reverse parking sensors
- Ford’s docking station allowing you to store, mount and charge your smart device and includes Bluetooth, USB, and AUX connectivity
- Remote central locking with drive-away locking function
- Front and rear electric windows
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- 15″ Alloy wheels
- Front and rear durable all-weather floor mats
The Titanium model adds exceptional features like:
- Reverse Camera
- SYNC®3 with a 6.5” touchscreen which incorporates Bluetooth and voice activation and is compatible with both Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- Keyless push-start button
- Sporty steering wheel with remote audio controls
- Automatic climate control
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Automatic headlamp activation and rain-sensing windscreen wipers
All Figo Freestyle models come standard with a four-year/120 000 km comprehensive warranty, service plan covering four-years/60 000 km (with the service intervals being every 15 000 km or 12 months). Three-year unlimited distance roadside assistance, and a five-year unlimited distance corrosion warranty.
The New Figo is ever-ready for your free-spirit! To order yours, contact CMH Kempster Ford Pretoria on 087 724 8470 today.
Written by: Chamoney Berrange’